The Antelope Audio Orion32 HD is the newest addition to the Orion family. Compatible with any DAW on the market via HDX port or USB3, this new Pro Tools HD and Native interface offers everything Antelope Audio stands for. Zero latency Monitoring, I/O streaming of 64 channels 192 kHz audio, Antelope’s industry-leading clocking, and pristine AD/DA conversion. Orion32 HD’s analog I/O is handled by 8 DB25 connectors, accompanied by MADI, ADAT and S/PDIF connectivity. Orion32 HD features a fine selection of vintage FX powered by Antelope Audio’s innovative Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) technology bringing modeling of legendary vintage gear to a whole new level.
FAST AND FURIOUS
Like its predecessors, Orion32 HD is a versatile audio interface, which works like a charm with any DAW on the market. It enables you not only to stream an astounding 64 channels of audio when tracking, but also allows for multiple monitor mixes. When monitoring, the sound is pleasing, combining transparent detail in a very natural way, like all things Antelope. Independent software mixers, integrated hardware-based FPGA vintage effects, it’s all there, with more connectivity options than ever.
Perfect sound through flawless clocking
The unbeatable clocking accuracy of Orion32 HD is provided by Antelope’s renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management technology. Antelope’s clocking is known the world over with a 20 year reputation for excellence in both stability and sonic improvement. Transients will shine like never before, you’ll achieve a stereo image with incomparable depth and detail. And that sparse and crystal clear high-end… Yes, we’re talking sonic perfection just like in our game-changing OCX HD and Trinity master clocks.
The proprietary FPGA is the heart and soul of all Antelope Audio interfaces and is included inside Orion 32 HD. Allowing you to use Antelope’s integrated and ever-growing library of hardware-based vintage EQs, compressors and of course AuraVerb. The exquisite collections of Vintage EQ’s include authentically models of Lang PEQ1, BAE 1073, 1084, 1023, Helios69 and many other classic British and German vintage units. Vintage Compressors begin with the life-like model of the FET76 and many more are soon to be available, FREE to all new and registered users of Antelope’s growing line of world class interfaces. Find all about the Antelope Audio hardware-based vintage effects here.
INTUITIVE SOFTWARE CONTROL
Orion32 HD is fully controllable via its intuitive OS X and Windows compatible desktop app. Its color-coded routing matrix now features an alternative view making routing a piece of cake. The interface can be also accessed from multiple computers on the same network. With freely movable and resizable panels you can maximize the most out of your computer monitor space, perfect when working on huge projects, scoring to picture and on multiple screen set ups.
- 64 CHANNELS I/O: Simultaneous streaming of 64 I/O channels 24-bit, 192 kHz audio via HDX & USB3
- SUPREME CLOCKING: Powered by Antelope’s 64-BIT Clocking Technology with 2 Word Clock or Loopsync Outs, Word Clock or LoopSync & Antelope 10M/10MX Atomic Clock Inputs
- POWERFUL FPGA: Custom FPGA for powering multiple monitor mixers and real-time effects processing, measuring only 2 samples of inaudible latency!
- EXTENDED CONNECTIVITY: HDX, USB3, MADI, ADAT, S/PDIF, 8x DB25
- MASTERING GRADE MONITOR OUTS: High Monitoring DA included using chips from our popular Pure2 Mastering Converter
- SOFTWARE CONTROL: Routing, mixing, real-time effects processing via OS X & Windows compatible app
- QUIET OPERATION: Housed in an efficient “green” design with no fans inside, means no need for expensive machine rooms or iso racks
Plus, over 30 free Hardware-based Audio Effects!