The Little Labs Junior easily eliminates the undesirable hollow sound when combining out-of-phase and partially out-of-phase audio signals. Designed as a phase problem solving device, the IBP Analong Phase Alignment Tool has quickly become popular among audio engineers as not only a “fix it” tool but as a controlling audio phase creative, tonal color tool.
- Allows mics to be placed where they sound best individually
- No compromising mic place do to phase problems when using IBP technology
- Rack mountable, four units fit in a 1u space
- Real time all analog phase sweep between 0° and 180º
- Continuously variable natural phase adjust
- Line level balanced XLR in and out
- Audiophile sound and construction