Descripción del Producto
- USB-C and USB-A interface with advanced audio driver for optimized streaming, playback, and low-latency recording
- Professional sound and stability via highly efficient AD/DA converter chips and proprietary 64-bit AFC (Acoustically Focused Clocking)
- 2 Discrete ultra-linear preamps designed with authentic console circuitry for classic warmth and sonic depth, with switchable mic / Line IN / Hi-Z modes
- 2 additional analog inputs, with switchable Hi-Z/Line modes
- Real-time, low latency processing of 37 included analog-modeled Synergy Core effects with 50+ optional expansions
- Flexible I/O connectivity, with 8 additional inputs over ADAT, and stereo I/O over S/PDIF
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127 dB of headroom
- Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- Proprietary 64-bit AFC (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased sound width, separation, and detail
- 2× Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65 dB of gain for studio-quality recordings, both work as microphone/line/Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks, and supply 48V of phantom power
- 2× Hi-Z/line instrument inputs over TRS
- 2× DC-coupled line outputs over TRS
- Thunderbolt 3 port carrying up to 16 input and 16 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers
- Digitally expandable over ADAT IN , with 8 channels available
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF I/O, with 2 channels available
- 1× Stereo monitor output over TRS
- 2× Stereo headphone outputs with separate volume control
- Bus-powered interface - powered by the Thunderbolt connection without need for a dedicated power source
- Direct monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency
- Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings, allowing immediate recording and playback
- Front panel with easily accessible controls over input and output levels, and other settings
- Customizable presets with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer and effects settings
- Customizable monitoring mixes with adjustable volume, pan and reverb
- Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear
- Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform powered by 2 × DSP & 1 × FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency
- Modeling Engine allowing pairing with the Edge line of microphones for real-time use of vintage microphone emulations
!! Esta es la versión USB - Aún si el conector es físicamente idéntico al Thunderbolt 3, es indispensable que confirme que su computadora es compatible con el protocolo USB-C, antes de comprar esta interfaz. Alternativamente, vea "Zen Q TB3", si desea compatibilidad con el puerto USB-Thunderbolt 2 y 3.
14x10 bus-powered USB desktop interface with leading AD/DA converter chips, discrete ultra-linear mic preamps, and 64-bit AFC clocking system based on Antelope Audio’s legendary master clocks.
The Antelope Audio Zen Q Synergy Core is an audio interface specifically designed to bring professional studio performance to any desktop setup. The compact design houses leading AD/DA converter chips, Discrete ultra-linear mic preamps, and 64-bit AFC clocking system based on Antelope Audio’s legendary master clocks. With its expansive I/O capabilities and vast collection of Synergy Core effects, Zen Q introduces a wide frontier of possibilities.
Zen Q Synergy Core unites next-gen technology with traditional console-grade circuitry. Antelope Audio’s signature sound quality comes from professional AD/DA conversion, Discrete ultra-linear preamps, and 64-bit AFC clocking. Empowered with the same core technologies driving high-end interfaces like the Orion Studio and the Galaxy 64 Synergy Core, home engineers and artists can raise their productions to a new level without getting up from their desk.
SYNERGY CORE EFFECTS TO FUEL CREATIVITY
Zen Q is bundled with 37 analog-modeled effects to emulate a studio stocked with the rarest analog gear. The Synergy Core platform grants immersive control of iconic equalizers, dynamic processors, guitar amps, reverb, and more. In addition, over 50 optional expansions are available through Antelope Audio’s Software Store.
DIVERSE I/O WITH ROOM TO GROW
Zen Q features 2 Combo XLR jacks with switchable modes to toggle between the Discrete console-grade preamps, line level, or Hi-Z. The front panel includes 2 switchable LINE/HI-Z inputs for added flexibility. For monitoring, you have a stereo monitor output and a separate line output pair to connect another set of studio monitors or external outboard gear. While both are backed by a mastering-grade D/A converter, there is a separate DAC for the pair of independent headphone outputs. If expansion is required, a simple desktop setup can easily transform into a multichannel configuration via digital SPDIF I/O or ADAT IN.
FAST AND EFFICIENT WORKFLOW
Reap the advantages of a Thunderbolt 3 interface with an optimized audio driver for low-latency playback, streaming and recording. Paired with onboard software, grasp seamless control over essential parameters: signal routing, effects, sub-mixes, and monitoring levels. Apply Synergy Core effects without overburdening your system. Together, all these elements are integral to enhancing your workflow at every angle.
YOUR NEW DESKTOP COMPANION
Versatility is one of the Zen Q’s greatest features, making it the ideal centerpiece for any desktop setup – at home or in the studio. Zen Q offers producers superior workflow in a small format. It’s also suitable for on-location recording, traveling musicians, or producers who prefer to stay mobile. The Zen Q is completely bus-powered, so a power supply is not required to produce your next big project.
CONVERSION AND CLOCKING:
REAL-TIME EFFECTS PROCESSING:
Please note: USB-A cable is not included.
Detalles del Producto
- Variante: Zen Q USBC
- Marca: Antelope Audio