Get big tube mic sound with the Telefunken AR-70 stereo tube condenser microphone. The AR-70 gives you three polar patterns (cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-8) plus six intermediate stages, so you'll always be able to find the setting that works perfectly on your sound source. You get an open high end, smooth midrange performance, balanced lows, and fantastic stereo imaging from this mic. A perfect recipe for a studio workhorse you can depend on for the long haul.
Top-of-the-line components provide great sound
Telefunken mics are renowned for both their top-flight build quality and their usefulness in the studio. The AR-70 is no exception. This fantastic stereo tube condenser mic works amazingly well on an array of sources and is perfect for a range of recording techniques, including XY-Coincident, dual mono, and M-S. Using the same premium, German-made transformer as the C12, the Telefunken AR-70 stereo mic delivers classic tube mic sounds that every studio engineer wants. This coupled with its large diaphragm deliver an extended low end and smoother, more open highs.
Real tube-fired tone that will impress
You can't deny the warmth of tube-driven mics. You'll love the warm, detailed, and accurate sound that the Telefunken AR-70 gives you, thanks to its tube design and NOS ECC81 tube. Get that elusive tube mic sound with the Telefunken AR-70 tube condenser microphone.
Variable polar patterns offer recoding flexibility
Not just a one-trick-pony, the Telefunken AR-70 tube condenser microphone's power supply features switchable polar patterns. You get omni, cardioid, figure-8, and six other intermediate stages. In other words, no matter what you're miking, the AR-70 has a polar pattern to maximize it. The versatile and flexible Telefunken AR-70 stereo tube condenser mic is ready for any session.
- The smooth top end and warm sound that only a tube mic can deliver
- Selectable omni, cardioid, figure-8, and 6 other intermediate polar pattern stages
- Perfect for a range of recording techniques, including XY-Coincident, dual mono, and M-S
- Utilizes the same amplifier as the Telefunken C12
- Microphone grade ECC81 tube delivers stellar sound and performance
- Incredibly realistic and detailed sound reproduction
- Includes a power supply, shockmount, and wooden box
- Requires +48V phantom power