The Audeze LCD-X is an extremely efficient headphone that extracts the maximum power out of low-powered amplifiers and portable devices.
It is the most neutral of all the LCD Collection. That’s why it’s favored by recording engineers and musicians alike for its fast, dynamic and accurate sound. Audeze's proprietary technology eliminates the breakup modes found in other designs and improves focus and clarity.
Patent-pending Fazor elements guide and manage the flow of sound for improved frequency extension and a more enveloping soundstage. The X is sensitive enough to be driven directly by portable players like iPods, iPhones, and the better smartphones but an external amplifier produces better results.
In the Box:
- 2.5m (8.2ft) 6.35mm (1/4in) to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- 2.5m (8.2ft) 4-pin XLR to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- 6.35mm (1/4in) to 3.5mm (1/8in) stereo adapter
- Ruggedized travel case
- Warranty documents
- Style: Open circumaural
- Transducer type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Proprietary self-closing design
- Magnet type: High-grade Neodymium
- Maximum power handling: 15W (for 200 ms)
- Sound pressure level (SPL): > 130 db with 15W
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 20 KHz extension to 50kHz
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): > 1%
- Impedance: 20 ohms
- Efficiency: 95dB / 1mW
- Optimal power: 1-4 W
- Weight: 600 g
- Cable length: 2.5m (8.2 ft)