Maximize your favorite tools. Explore new realities. Expand your creative possibilities.
The Mobius Creators Edition comes bundled with the latest 3D audio plugins from Waves, including the B360 Ambisonics Encoder and the Nx Virtual Mix Room; both crucial tools for anyone working with Virtual and Augmented Reality applications.
Streamline your content creation workflow
Bring mono, stereo, 5.1, or 7.1 elements into your timeline. Edit, mix, or pan any of the elements and monitor the mix in Ambisonics with Mobius’ real-time head tracking. When you obtain your desired mix, you can render for Oculus Rift/Go, HTC Vive, YouTube 360, Facebook 360, and more.
Mobius allows you to use your favorite audio workstations (Avid Pro Tools, Apple Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Nuendo, Cubase, Reaper, etc.) and your control surfaces to creatively sculpt audio in real-time without having to wear a VR Headset.
Mix on the go
Mobius Creators Edition can also be used to mix stereo or multi-channel audio. With its full room emulation and head-tracking capabilities, you can plug Mobius into your favorite audio workstations. Mobius can then either be used standalone with hardware processing or with the plugins. In hardware mode, Mobius appears as a 8-channel sound card and you can route your tracks to the appropriate output.
- Planar magnetic drivers audiophile-grade cinematic sound
- Full 3D emulation with support for popular surround soundmodes (7.1, 5.1, 5.0, 2.1, 2.0)
- ntegrated head tracking that tracks the tiniest movements of your head 1000 times a second
- Pin point sound localization
- Anatomy calibration to tailor the sound to the user
- Full room emulation
- Mobius integrates Waves Nx technology for real-time 3D processing in hardware
- Wired and Wireless Connections
- Mobius Headphone
- Detachable Microphone
- Waves B360 Ambisonics Encoder
- Waves NX Virtual Mix Room
- USB-C to USB-C cable
- USB-A to USB-C cable
- Analog 3.5 mm cable
- Quick Start Guide
- User Guide and Warranty
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Style: Over-ear, closed-circumaural
- Transducer type: Planar transducer
- Diaphragm: Ultra-thin Uniforce™
- Phase management: FAZOR
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-thin Uniforce™
- Transducer size: 100 mm
- DSP: Audeze Cipher DSP
- Amplifier: Built-in balanced amplifier (output 1W)
- Maximum SPL: >120dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 50kHz
- THD: < 0.1% (1 kHz, 1 mW)
- Earpads: Contoured memory foam: artificial leather
- Microphone: Detachable with separate volume control
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth (SBC, AAC, LDAC)
- Wired Connection: USB-C, USB-A, 3.5mm analog audio
- Weight: 350g (including battery)
To avoid damage to your headphones and/or hearing, ensure the volume on your player is turned down before connecting your headphones. After placing headphones on your head, gradually turn up the volume until you reach a comfortable listening level. Exposure to excessive sound levels can cause gradual hearing loss and damage your headphones.