Antelope device comes with an array of over 25 Hardware-Based audio effects, among which Vintage Guitar amps & cabs, AuraVerb reverb, legendary EQ and compressor emulations. Our custom Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) not only guarantees the lowest sound latency on the market when creating and streaming multiple mixes, but provides our devices with massive hardware modelling capabilities.
The Antelope Audio Orion Studio combines the Antelope Audio Zen Studio & Orion formants into a 1U Rack with added features and enhanced sonic fidelity. Orion Studio represents a whole new level of performance for a full featured Interface in it's price class offering more I/O, more features and superior sound and now includes on-board DSP with a growing list of FX, including the new AuraVerb hardware quality reverb. Antelope now uses the fastest latency A/D and D/A chips on the market and have developed their own Thunderbolt circuit, which features extremely low latency, without defeating Power Management in the Mac OS, which can introduce louder fan noise on a MacBook Pro than would be optimal in a recording situation. The microphone preamps are the same high-end preamps used on the recently introduced MP8d 8-channel Microphone Preamp and A/D converter from Antelope. Orion Studio also features (2) mastering grade Monitor outputs with A/B switching on the front panel and in the new generation software control panel software.
Hardware-based Audio Effects: Massive Hardware Modeling Capabilities
Already leaders in the field of digital audio clocking Antelope Audio is now on a mission to revolutionize the world of digital audio interfaces. Our custom Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) not only guarantees the lowest sound latency on the market when creating and streaming multiple mixes, but provides our devices with massive hardware modeling capabilities.
Included Guitar FX:
- Modern - A Mesa-style Amp and Cabinet Combo
- Top30 - A Vox style Amp and Cabinet Combo
- Darkface 65 - A Fender-style Amp and Combo
- (all guitar amp heads and cabinets can be used with each other to create custom stacks. All include mic models of various well-known dynamic, condenser, and ribbon mics.
Included Vintage FX:
- EQP-AA - A Pultec-style vintage passive EQ with low end and top end boost/cut.
- VMEQ-5A - A Pultec-style vintage mid-range EQ
- VEQ-55A - An API-style 3-band vintage EQ
- BAE 1073 - A current rendition of the industry’s top 1073 re-issue
- Antelope EQ - 4-band parametric EQ
- Antelope Compressor - Features Attack, Release, Threshold, Ratio
Thunderbolt Cable Not included
- 12 analog ins, 20 analog outs
- 2 ReAmp outs (with real transformers)
- Integrated Talkback microphone and headphone routing
- 2 Stereo Monitor Outs with A/B switching (mastering grade)
- On-board DSP Engine (includes new AuraVerb)
- Thunderbolt & USB
- Modern, Top30, Darkface amp modelers
- EQP-1A, MEQ-5 pultec models
|The Guitar Classics:||EQ Legends:||Vintage Compressors:||AURAVERB™|
MARCUS II (US)
OVERANGE 120 (UK)
VEQ – 1A
ANTELOPE FEEDFORWARD COMPRESSOR
|AURAVERB reverb with 24 Custom Presets|
*Additional description for each of the FX can be found at: http://antelopeaudio.com/hardware-based-fpga-effects/