If you've been struggling with background bleed and persistent feedback problems then the Rupert Neve Designs 5045 Primary Source Enhancer is an ideal alternative to a traditional noise gate or feedback-fighting system. Using just a few simple controls, you can dial in the perfect amount of background level reduction, without warping your sound. Just insert the 2-channel 5045 Primary Source Enhancer into problem channels of your mixing console and gently dial in the Threshold until the background disappears between the presenter's phrases. The Depth and Time Constant controls then lets you fine tune the volume and response, so you can get totally natural-sounding results, minus the noise and feedback.
- An ideal way to remove unwanted background noise from your audio
- Provides 2 channels of clean signal for greater gain without risking feedback
- Functions similarly to a noise gate but operates on a more discerning principle
- Automatically detects when direct sound is present for perfect reaction time
- Straightforward controls are extremely easy to use for ultra-fast results