SINE DX On-Ear
Stunning Sound. Huge Soundstage. Limited Availability.
Introducing to the world of SINE, our new SINE DX! You have made it clear: an open-back version of our critically acclaimed SINE closed-back is what you want to hear! As a company, we make our products for you, the lover of music and audio. Here you go, the on-ear Sine DX with drivers optimized for an open-back headphone offers an amazingly smooth frequency response, an enormous open soundstage, and fatigue free listening.
Your Music. Your Sound. Hear More.
Open-backs, by their nature, sound more spacious and feature a wider, deeper soundstage with more air and separation between performers.
The sound is exquisite and pulls you into the soul of music with ultra-low-distortion, hugely deep and driving bass, a gorgeous midrange, and sweet highs.
At 100dB efficient and 18 ohms you can drive the SINE DX with almost anything.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Premium leather for style and durability
- Sleek contemporary design by DesignWorksUSA a BMW group company
- Light weight and folds flat for ultimate portability
- Audeze Technology
- Fazor elements
- Fluxor magnetic arrays
- Uniforce diaphragms
- Style: On-ear, open-back
- Transducer type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Fluxor™ magnet array
- Phase management: FAZOR
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-thin Uniforce™
- Transducer size: 80 x 70 mm
- Maximum power handling: 10W
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 50kHz
- THD: <0.2% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 30 ohms
- Sensitivity: 102 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Power requirement: >100mW
- 1.25m stereo cable
- 3.5mm to 1/4in stereo adapter
To avoid damage to your headphones and/or hearing, ensure the volume on your player is turned down before connecting your headphones. After placing headphones on your head, gradually turn up the volume until you reach a comfortable listening level. Exposure to excessive sound levels can cause gradual hearing loss and damage your headphones.
Excessive power levels can damage your headphones. Be sure to stay within the rated power levels of 2W RMS / 6W PEAK to minimize the risk of damage, which is not covered under warranty.