Existencias limitadas. Llámenos para verificar inventarios.
The Universal Audio Apollo x4 is a cutting-edge Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with four pristine Unison-enabled preamps, elite-class A/D and D/A conversion and QUAD Core real-time UAD signal processing. Bundled with the “Realtime Analog Classics” suite of UAD plug-ins, the Apollo x4 is the ultimate recording and mixing solution for small to mid-sized studios.
FOUR UNISON PREAMPS
Capture the sound of your favorite analog consoles with Apollo x4’s four Unison-enabled mic preamps. From the subtle warmth of analog tubes to the punchy sound of transistors, the Apollo x4 lets you choose from a wide range of classic consoles, including emulations from Neve, Helios, API, Manley, UA and more. Best of all, Unison preamps let you record in real time with record at near-zero latency. You can even use the front-panel Hi-Z instrument input to capture super-accurate emulations of guitar and bass amps from Fender, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
EASILY EXPANDABLE I/O
Equipped with the same elite-class A/D and D/A conversion as the renowned Apollo X rack-mount interfaces, the Apollo x4 delivers an astounding 127 dB dynamic range. With four mic pres, two front-panel hi-z inputs, two headphone outs and a built-in talkback section, Apollo x4 is perfect for multi-mic or even multi-instrumental recordings. For mixing sessions, Apollo x4 offers two dedicated monitor outputs, four line outputs and onboard monitor controls.
Expand your I/O even further with the built-in optical ADAT/SPDIF input and output for an impressive 12 x 18 configuration. Daisy-chain up to four Thunderbolt Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices for limitless possibilities. And if you decide to upgrade to an Apollo X rack-mount unit, you can use Apollo x4 as a desktop monitor control with additional I/O and DSP power.
- Desktop 12 x 18 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows
- Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion derived from the Apollo X rackmount interfaces
- 4 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD-2 QUAD Core processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- 2 Unison-enabled front panel Hi-Z instrument inputs
- 2 independent front panel headphone outputs
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Dedicated monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input and output via optical ADAT and S/PDIF
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics Plus" UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, AU, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
- Condition: New
- Chassis; Desktop
- Number of Inputs: 12
- Input Connectors: Optical, XLR Combo Jack TRS
- Number of Outputs: 18
- Output Connectors: 1/4-inch TRS, Optical
- Computer Connection: Thunderbolt 3