Avid's Mbox Studio includes everything you need to create, record, edit, and mix your projects. This desktop USB-C audio interface boasts a generous complement of simultaneous I/O, along with exceptional sound, low-latency tracking, loopback mixing, and real-time effects. You'll appreciate the clarity of Mbox Studio's four high-quality mic preamps, which include variable impedance for maximum versatility. You also get variable-impedance instrument inputs, along with line-level analog, digital, and MIDI I/O. Dual headphone outputs and a full-featured monitor controller, complete with talkback, are also included. Stereo Bluetooth I/O is also onboard, as is built-in re-amping and a guitar tuner. Whether you're a studio engineer, voice-over talent, or podcaster, Mbox Studio, powered by Pro Tools Studio, delivers the studio-quality sound and pro-level performance you need to deliver your best work.
Contains a generous complement of I/O
With 21 x 22 simultaneous I/O at up to 24-bit/96kHz (or 10 x 10 at 176.4 or 192kHz), Mbox Studio contains enough I/O to tackle any project you throw at it. Its four high-quality mic preamps boast variable Z for maximum performance with any microphone. Two variable-impedance instrument inputs make connecting your electric guitar or bass a breeze. You also get four additional line-level inputs, along with two impedance-switching effects loops. Mbox studio also includes stereo Bluetooth I/O, enabling you to check mixes in your car, jam with your iPhone, and connect your AirPods. You also get eight channels of optical ADAT or two channels of optical S/PDIF, plus coax S/PDIF and MIDI I/O and an impedance-matched, hi-Z output for effortless guitar re-amping. Two footswitch/expression pedal inputs round out Mbox Studio's generous complement of I/O.
Includes a full-featured monitoring section
Avid's Mbox Studio makes setting up rock-solid monitoring a piece of cake. For starters, you get two stereo monitor outputs, and you can easily toggle between the two for quick referencing. Top-panel Mono, Mute, and Dim buttons put essential monitoring functions right at your fingertips. You also get two headphone outputs with independent cue mix control. The engineers here at Sweetwater have also found that Mbox Studio's integrated talkback makes in-studio communication a walk in the park.
Offers something for everyone
Regardless of what kind of projects you work on in your studio, Mbox Studio is ready to accommodate you. With it, you can create beats and record studio-quality music with high-quality mic preamps, built-in effects, low-latency monitoring, and premium AD/DA conversion. You can capture killer guitar tones, thanks to a bevy of guitarist-friendly features, and record voice-overs and perform sound editing with independent cue and monitor mixes, plus easy monitor switching. Podcasters can use Mbox Studio to capture dialog, along with audio from a video game, YouTube, or other source with loopback mixing. You'll accelerate your workflow with four user-assignable buttons for oft-used functions. Lastly, you can integrate your iPhone, AirPods, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices for source recording and monitoring.
Avid Mbox Studio USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- 21-in/22-out simultaneous I/O at up to 24-bit/96kHz (or 10-in/10-out at 176.4/192kHz)
- 4 high-quality mic preamps with variable Z for maximum performance with any microphone
- 2 variable-impedance instrument inputs make connecting your electric guitar or bass a breeze
- 4 additional line-level inputs; 2 impedance-switching effects loops
- Stereo Bluetooth I/O for checking mixes in your car, jamming with your iPhone, connecting your AirPods, and more
- 8 channels of optical ADAT or 2 channels of optical S/PDIF; coax S/PDIF and MIDI I/O
- Impedance-matched, hi-Z output for effortless guitar re-amping
- 2 footswitch/expression pedal inputs
- 2 stereo monitor outputs for fast, easy referencing
- Top-panel Mono, Mute, and Dim buttons put essential monitoring functions right at your fingertips
- 2 headphone outputs with independent cue mix control
- Integrated talkback makes in-studio communication a walk in the park
- Low-latency monitoring with built-in effects
- Loopback mixing captures dialog, along with audio from a video game, YouTube, or another source
- 4 user-assignable buttons for oft-used functions