Built in response to demand from a professional studio community searching for unique sonic signatures, the Dangerous design team took inspiration from the classic Baxandall shelving curves of the 60s and 70s and created a unique equalizer with a 21st century mastering aesthetic. The result is pure emotive expression with audiophile accuracy.
- Hear your music neater, richer, and sweeter.
- Classic Baxandall shelving curves from the '60s, with modern mastering components.
- Stepped controls throughout for repeatability and identical stereo operation.
- 7-position highpass and lowpass filters - 2-pole Butterworth configuration (12dB/oct).
- 8-position high and low.
- Low Cut filters will eliminate infrasonic rumble: allowing higher maximum levels on any playback device.
- High Cut filters will elminate ultrasonic energy for greater A/D converter efficiency.
- Wide, phase coherent shelving means the BAX EQ will also improve your existing collection of gear.
- Broad Q Shelving
- +/- 5dB Cut and Boost controls in 1/2dB steps