Descripción del Producto
- Plays well with all voices, and offers the flavor of broadcast with the clarity of Earthworks Audio
- Reduced listener fatigue through superior intelligibility and natural sound
- Designed, tuned, & assembled in the USA
- Enhanced time domain accuracy, with an ultra-fast 11.67 microsecond rise time
- Extended flat frequency response from 20 Hz to 30 kHz
- Exceptional plosive and noise protection from unwanted audio artifacts
- Tight supercardioid polar pattern
- Natural, smooth sibilance, with a generous sweet spot and gentle proximity effect
- Compact and elegant - easy to mount, position, and clean
- Replaceable foam
EARTHWORKS ETHOS XLR BROADCASTING MICROPHONE
Voice-over quality XLR condenser broadcast microphone with supercardioid polar pattern featuring a natural, smooth sibilance, with a generous sweet spot and gentle proximity effect
Earthworks has built a reputation for delivering impact through authentic presence and clarity — and while those attributes alone might make for a compelling broadcast mic — the Earthworks ETHOS XLR Broadcast Microphone pushes further with intimacy and warmth that manages to feel as though it is responding to the charisma of each voice while simultaneously anticipating the needs of engineers.
THE SOUND OF YOUR VOICE
In audio, our perception of what feels real and natural is incredibly sensitive to resolution in the time domain. In particular, the level of detail present in the initial transient is responsible for much of our sense of content, meaning, and frequency balance. This includes defining attributes like “timbre”, “texture”, and “air”. Earthworks’ blazingly fast technology at the core of ETHOS ensures that every performance sounds like life.
CUTTING EDGE PLOSIVE & WIND NOISE PROTECTION
ETHOS is equipped with a windscreen stack that raises the bar for plosive and wind noise protection. It is easy to clean or to replace and the foam, mesh, and steel combination makes it unlikely to require additional aftermarket augmentation for even the most zealous vocal personalities.
MINIMAL HANDLING NOISE
ETHOS is naturally resistant to handling noise and thumps thanks to internal dampening and robust stainless steel construction. The included Triad-Orbit M2-R ball joint mic adaptor allows precise placement and adjustments and is ideally suited to pair with a heavy mic arm or stand for optimal results.
ETHOS microphone, windscreen, M2-R ball mount, and ⅜" mic thread adapter
TUBE OR SOLID STATE
NUMBER OF MICROPHONES
65 Ohms (output); 600 Ohms (min load)
20 Hz - 30 kHz
20 mV/Pa ( -34 dBV/Pa)
ANALOG OR DIGITAL
Detalles del Producto
- Marca: Earthworks