Descripción del Producto
- A top-notch small diaphragm tube condenser microphone built for professional recording applications
- An excellent choice for acoustic instruments, drum overheads, and even vocals
- New-old-stock EF-732 vacuum tube delivers vintage warmth and vibrant tonal character
- Custom-wound output transformer provides exceptional clarity and plenty of headroom
- Select from three interchangeable capsules for cardioid, omnidirectional, or hypercardioid pickup patterns
- Power supply, cable, shock mount, and elegant wooden box included
Since the early 1960s, the Telefunken ELA M 260 small-diaphragm tube condenser microphone has been one of the most widely acclaimed and highly sought-after recording microphones on the planet. You'll be hard pressed to find an engineer who's used an ELA M 260 on any kind of acoustic instrument who didn't instantly fall in love with this mic, plus it sounds absolutely amazing on vocals. And since it comes complete with three interchangeable capsules, you'll be able to use your Telefunken ELA M 260 microphone in any situation.
Updated circuit design with old-school roots for vintage tube tone
When Telefunken introduced their reissue of the ELA M 260 tube microphone, modern manufacturing standards forced them to juggle historical accuracy with an updated circuit design - and the results were amazing! A premium new-old-stock EF-732 vacuum tube gives the ELA M 260 all the warmth and air that put the original model on the map. At the same time, a custom-wound output transformer supplies your ELA M 260 with the kind of clarity and headroom you seldom get with a vintage-style microphone.
A trio of interchangeable capsules deliver infinite recording possibilities
When you pick up a Telefunken ELA M 260 tube mic, it's like you're getting three killer condenser microphones for the price of one. That's because Telefunken ships each ELA M 260 off with three interchangeable capsules, the classic TK60 cardioid capsule, the wide-open TK61 omnidirectional capsule, and the tightly focussed TK62 hypercardioid capsule. Each of these bayonet-style small-diaphragm capsules gives the ELA M 260 a slightly different tonal quality in addition to its pickup characteristics, making it more versatile than you'd ever imagine.
Bundled with a complete set of high-quality accessories
No passe cardboard boxes or vinyl sleeves here! Telefunken ships the ELA M 260 out with a full set of accessories worthy of this iconic condenser mic. In addition to its dedicated power supply and specialty cable, your ELA M 260 comes bundled with a robust shock mount and cradled in an elegant wooden microphone box.
Detalles del Producto
- Variante: Unitario
- Marca: Telefunken Elektroakustik