The Focal Clear Professional headphones offer many improvements to the open-back design. The classic 1.6” M-Profile Aluminum/Magnesium drivers now include a copper coil greatly improving the frequency response across the entire spectrum, while providing further attention to detail in the sub-bass and ultra-high frequencies. With low mass moving drivers, the Clear Professional can accent the finest details in the highest frequencies, covering a frequency response from 5 Hz all the way up to 28 kHz.
The solid aluminum yolk ensures that Clear Professional mould to the shape of your face. An all natural leather headband and 20 mm memory foam ear cushions with perforated microfiber fabric provide the ultimate level of comfort for extended periods of use. The Clear Professional is so comfortable you’ll feel as though you’re mixing with your favorite studio monitors and not headphones.
Also included is a rigid carrying case with space to store an iLok (not provided), a 16.5’ unbalanced coiled cable, 3.9’ unbalanced cable, 3.5 mm to 6.5 mm jack adapter, and two spare cushions.
- Professional open-back headphones
- Remarkable tonal balance over the entire spectrum
- Bass articulation, down to the very lowest frequencies
- Great detail in the high frequencies
- Listening experience very close to a pair of monitor speakers
- Comfort and ergonomics
- 2 cables supplied to meet all types of use (mixing deck, audio interface, laptop computer)
- Rigid carrying case supplied, with space to store an iLok key (not supplied)
- Open/Closed: Open
- Fit Style: Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 5Hz-28kHz
- Impedance: 55 ohms
- Cable Type: Straight, Coiled
- Cable Length: 1 x 16.5ft. (1/4"), 1 x 3.9ft. (1/8")
- Replaceable Cable: Yes
- Plug Size: 1/4", 1/8", 1/4" adapter
- Color: Red, Black
- Weight: 0.99 lbs.