The Neve Genesys combines superb analog design and true Neve preamp circuitry with hands-on DAW control and connectivity for Pro Tools, etc. And it's modular, meaning you don't have to wait until you can afford the full 64-fader system to become a Neve-equipped studio. In its basic 16-fader configuration you get 16 channels of mic/line preamps plus 16 channels of DAW mixing and 32-channel analogue summing at mixdown. And eight auxiliary buses, and eight group buses. And 5.1 monitoring.
There's a 'classic Neve' look and feel to the controls, but take a closer look and you'll see they're ultra modern too: every switch is 'soft'.
- 16 channels of Neve 1073 mic pre/line amplifiers
- 16 channel DAW monitoring
- Total Reset & Total Recall
- Motorized faders with Encore Automation
- Remote mic amp control
- 6 Auxes (4 mono and 1 stereo)
- 8 groups
- 2 main outs
- 4 effects returns
- 16ch, 8t, 2t and monitor metering
- 5.1 mixing & monitoring
- 2 cue mixes
- Full talkback capability
- Internal PSU
- USB stick store, load & reset
- Hands-on DAW control for Pro Tools, etc.
The Genesys G48 is fitted with:
- 24+9 moving faders for analogue or DAW control
- 24x digitally controllable/recallable, analog Neve 88R-style, 4-band EQ
- 8x digitally controllable/recallable, analog Neve Dynamics
- Encore Automation
- Total Recall software