The HD 26 PRO - the perfect headphones for radio and television broadcast productions. Because of its closed design this headphones offer a high passive noise attenuation. The HD 26 PRO provides a very accurate sound reproduction for demanding applications. Soft ear cushions and low weight guarantee outstanding wearing comfort even in long term use.
The HD 26 PRO comes with ActiveGard© to protect the hearing from sudden audio peaks more than 105 dB. The ActiveGard© function can be activated or deactivated.
The modular concept of the HD 26 PRO makes changing cabel or cushions easy.
- Excellent wearing comfort due to low weight, splitted headband and soft cushions
- High passive noise attenuation due to closed design
- Accurate sound reproduction for demanding monitoring
- High sound pressure level
- ActiveGard© for safe and protected hearing
- Special cable shape reduces structure born noise perfectly
- Swivelling ear cap for listening to environment
- Easy replaceable cable and cusions due to modular concept
What's in the box?
- 1 Headphones
- 1 cable clip
- 1 wide head band cushion
- 1 screw-on adapter 1/4" (6,3mm) jack plug
- 1 manual
- Impedance: 100 Ω (stereo)
- Frequency response: 20 to 18.000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 115 dB (1 kHz, 1V)
- Max. sound pressure level: 128 dB (1kHz, 200 mW, ActiveGard™ off)
- Characteristic SPL: 105 dB
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.5 % ( at 1kHz )
- Contact pressure: ca. 3,9 N
- Ear coupling: supra aural
- Jack plug: 3,5 mm jack plug with screw on adapter for 1/4" (6,3mm) jack plug
- Cable length: 1,5 m easy replacable
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Weight: Without cable: 180 g
- ActiveGard™: protects from peaks more than 105 dB at 1kHz, on / off switch