The Bricasti M15 stereo amplifier is the beating heart of any system and in particular, a Bricasti Design system. Like its bigger mono-block brother the M28, the M15 delivers heaps of power at critical stages, forging a sonic path of least resistance all the way from source to the speaker. This can be heard and felt and is in part thanks to its fully differential / balanced architecture.M7M
The Sphere L22™
The power amplifier is a very critical part of the audio chain. It has to take the incoming signal and amplify it and most importantly, deal with the load of the loudspeaker and control its back EMF with precision. The sound of the M15 is intended to be transparent and revealing with low distortion, and fully dynamic with no sense of limits and compression in the reproduction, on any loudspeaker.
The M15 stereo power amplifier is a true reference design in analog power amplification, an uncompromising design offering extremely low distortion with moderate power and a unique truly balanced topology rarely seen in the industry. When combined with our M1 DAC or M12 Source Controller driving the M15 one can achieve a fully differential signal path, from the converter to the loudspeaker.
The intention of the M15 is to integrate seamlessly into your existing system while allowing for a more compact form factor. A unique features like trim control lets you properly gain stage the M15, critical with todays digital sources driving the amplifier directly. You also enjoy the same sonic benefits of the M28 monoblock with the stillpoints isolation designed directly into the feet.
Handcrafted in the USA
All of our products are crafted in the old world tradition, in a classic brick mill building in Massachusetts USA by a team of individuals dedicated to excellence.
- Total Harmonic Distortion: THD+N less than 0.005% 20hz-20kHz at full rated power into 8 and 4 ohms.
- Power: 125W into 8 ohms, 250W into 4 ohms, 500W into 2 ohms.
- Frequency response: 10hz-150kHz, within 0.5db.
- Signal to Noise: greater than 85db at full rated power.
- Power Topology: Fully Differential.
- Balanced Input: XLR connector 200k ohm impedance.
- Unbalanced Input: RCA connector 100k ohm impedance.
- Weight: 90 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 110 lbs.
- Finish: Anodized Aluminum.
- Mains Voltage set at factory: 100, 120, 220, 230, 240 VAC, 50 Hz - 60 Hz.
- Trigger In: TRS connector for 5V external trigger.
- Input Trim: 0db, -6db, -12db,-18db of attenuation.
- Power consumption: 60W standby, 2W idle.
- Warranty parts and labor: 5 yrs limited.