⭐ BUNDLE ⭐
Otra promoción espectacular de Neumann para armar tu setup de mezcla ATMOS!!
⭐ 3 monitores #KH120
⭐ 6 monitores #KH80
⭐ 1 Sub #KH750
⭐ 1 #MA1 Calibration System
Precios en Dólares, antes de IVA y/o Costo Compartido de Importación, cuando aplique.
The KH 120 A studio monitor is designed for use as a near-field loudspeaker or as a rear loudspeaker in larger multi-channel systems. The KH 120 A represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible. It has a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide (MMD (TM), flexible acoustical controls, analog class-AB amplifiers, a large headroom analog input and an extensive mounting hardware range. All of this provides the user with the maximum versatility over a wide variety of acoustic conditions, source equipment, and physical locations.
- Top-shelf Neumann speaker technology in an affordable nearfield monitor
- Tried-and-true 4" x 1" nearfield speaker configuration is ideal for mixing suites and small studios
- Network-accessible DSP-regulated bi-amplification lets you configure your system from a central controller
- Manage multiple monitors from Mac, Windows, iOS, or Android platforms
- Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide (MMD) provides superior dispersion
- Premium analog technology ensures top-quality imaging and audio handling
The compact KH 750 DSP is the ideal choice for smaller rooms and smaller studio monitors. It has a unique and flexible Bass Manager (2.0/0.1), analog and digital inputs, four routing modes and adaptable acoustical controls to be used in many different configurations.
The optional Neumann.Control iPad® app gives access to many additional functions. This includes the possibility of aligning Neumann monitors, that are connected to the subwoofer, to the room using the patented "Guided Alignment" and controlling the entire stereo system. This also includes analog* monitors. Detailed information can be found below.
Neumann’s Automatic Monitor Alignment MA 1 ensures the best possible sound quality in any room – from home studios to professional control rooms. Using the individually calibrated measurement microphone your acoustic environment is analyzed in a guided process. Advanced calibration algorithms, jointly developed with the world's leading institute in audio processing, Fraunhofer IIS, guarantee an optimally adapted amplitude and phase correction for exact and reliable monitoring.