Pro-Q 3 EQ and Filter Plug-in / Upgrade from Pro Q1/Q2
24-band Dynamic EQ and Filter Plug-in with 8 Filter Types and Dolby Atmos Support - Mac/PC AAX Native, VST2, VST3, AU, RTAS, AudioSuite
Your Go-to Sound-shaping Tool
FabFilter Pro-Q 3 is destined to become your go-to sound-shaping tool. This 24-band dynamic equalizer enables subtle tweaks and extreme frequency sculpting alike, with both analog-like Natural Phase and digital-precise Linear Phase modes.
This is a special offer for users of FabFilter Pro-Q 1 or Pro-Q 2 to upgrade to Pro-Q 3 at a reduced cost. Call your Sales Engineer for more details.
Build a killer mix with practical new features
Building a top-drawer mix with Pro-Q 3 is easy, thanks to its practical new features. Benefit from Dolby Atmos support, with intelligent per-band speaker selection. Eliminate unwanted frequencies with a brickwall LP/HP filter slope. You also get a Flat Tilt filter shape.
This EQ can sound transparent or analog-like
In addition to the ultra-transparent Linear Phase mode on the FabFilter Pro-Q 3 plug-in, you’ll find a Natural Phase mode which has an undeniably analog vibe to it.
FabFilter Pro-Q 3 Plug-in Features:
- Comprehensive EQ and filter plug-in
- Dolby Atmos support with intelligent per-band speaker selection
- Brickwall LP/HP filter slope aggressively eliminates unwanted frequencies
- Frequency collision indication makes carving out sonic space a breeze
- Overhauled Spectrum Grab function includes labels for locating critical peaks
- Auto Gain includes channel weighting and an estimated dynamic gain correction
- Wide range of filter types includes Bell, Notch, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut, Band Pass, Tilt Shelf, and Flat Tilt
- EQ Match allows you to match with a post spectrum from another Pro-Q 3 instance in your session
- Per-band Mid-Side and Left-Right modes allow you to EQ your mix with more precision
- Improved EQ band menu with Make Dynamic, Invert Gain, and more
- Select between transparent operation in Linear Phase mode or analog-like sound with Natural Phase mode
- Ideal for tracking or live use thanks to Zero Latency mode
- Incredibly precise control over your audio with up to 24 EQ bands
- Select frequencies based on musical note values with the Piano Roll view
- All filter types have a maximum slope up to 96dB per octave