Descripción del Producto
- Low tweeter directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port allowing it to be placed near a wall
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and articulated bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range registers.
- Threads for ceiling and wall mounts (fastening accessories not supplied)
Made in France
All made in France, these three monitors provide wide and extremely precise stereo image and remarkable acoustic transparency.
Designed for nearfield monitoring
Designed to meet the needs of nearfield monitoring, Shape monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimised for the acoustics of small listening rooms.
Maximised acoustic performances
The bass register is articulated and controlled. The lower mid-range and mid-range benefit from extreme neutrality, and without any masking effects, making equalisation of these essential registers much easier. Finally, the new tweeter is what’s at the source of the very high definition and it’s also very precise in the very high frequencies.
The Focal Shape 40
Is the most compact studio monitor in the Focal Professional line, and the perfect solution for nearfield monitoring. These monitors can be used from 23" away (60 cm), and they have astonishingly extended low end frequency response. Whether you have a room of less than 107 sq ft (10 sq m), or an installation where compactness is paramount, Shape 40 is the perfect solution.
Detalles del Producto
- Marca: Focal