Made in France
The Focal Shape 50
All made in France, these three monitors provide wide and extremely precise stereo image and remarkable acoustic transparency.
Designed for nearfield monitoring
Designed to meet the needs of nearfield monitoring, Shape monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimised for the acoustics of small listening rooms.
Maximised acoustic performances
The bass register is articulated and controlled. The lower mid-range and mid-range benefit from extreme neutrality, and without any masking effects, making equalisation of these essential registers much easier. Finally, the new tweeter is what’s at the source of the very high definition and it’s also very precise in the very high frequencies.
Is the versatile monitoring loudspeaker par excellence. This monitor can be used from 30 in away (80 cm), and it has very extended low end frequency response (50 Hz) considering its compact design. Thanks to this design and to the numerous settings, this monitor is ideal for rooms measuring less than 130 sq ft (12 sq m).
- Low directivity tweeter for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port allowing it to be placed near a wall
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and articulated bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range registers
- Threads for ceiling and wall mounts (fastening accessories not supplied)