The SR 14 is a stereo version of the R 14 passive ribbon microphone. The SR 14 employs a fixed lower head and upper head with a 90° swivel. It comes with a stereo matrix allowing three channel stereo mode or AB mode. The SR 14 sound is rich, warm, and silky smooth with generous low end, and known to take EQ very nicely. With its stunning phase accuracy, the natural sound of the SR 14 stereo ribbon is the perfect complement to the condensers in your microphone collection.
Remember never blow into a ribbon microphone!
The microphone comes as a complete system including: SR 14 Microphone in a Wood Box, Shock Mount, Stereo Matrix, and 7-Pin Cable all packed in a Flight Case.
- Type: Velocity Ribbon Studio Microphone with Stereo Matrix
- Operating Principle: Electrodynamic Pressure Gradient
- Magnets: Rare Earth Neodymium
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz/16k Hz
- Polar Pattern: Symetrical Figure 8 (Bi-Directional) X2
- Sensitivity: > -52 dBV re: 1v/pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 149 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 0 dB(A)
- Power Requirements: None required or recommended
- Size: 36mm x 281 mm
- Weight: 750g