Boasting the same hand-crafted workmanship as its larger sibling, the SU-011 small diaphragm condenser microphone features an original "dead stock" sub-miniature tube, manufactured in the Soviet Union in 1986. The included cardioid capsule can be swapped for hyper-cardioid or omnidirectional models.
Seeking more adventurous sonic possibilities? The SU-011 can accommodate the capsules the SU-017, giving you both large and small diaphragm options in a small body format.
- Operating Temperature Range: O°C.....+70°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C.....+70°C
- Humidity Range: 0%...90% at +20°C and 0%...85% at +60°C
- tube condenser microphone
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid with optional capsules in omni and hypercardioid (sold separately)
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: cardioid 12 mv/Pa; omni 10 mv/Pa; hypercardioid 14 mv/Pa
- Impedance: 150 Ohm
- SPL -120 dB Equivalent Noise: less than 18 dB (a-weighted)
- Tube Type: 6S6B
- Power: Dedicated power supply- BP-011
- Size: 26x123mm
- Weight: 30 grams
- Accessories: 1 SU-011 wooden storage case, 1 BP-011 power supply with power cable, 1 XLR microphone cable (5 meters), 1 SU-011 microphone clip.