The Sub6 is a large volume cabinet design, equipped with an 11" woofer and a rear laminar port. This configuration guarantees bass linearity whatever the intended SPL.
The control board is extremely versatile, with connectivity which allows a 2.1, 2.2 and multichannel use via the L/R inputs and outputs and the LFE.
The numerous settings such as the high-pass crossover dedicated to monitors, the adjustable phase and level control provide optimum coupling with the Solo6 Beand the Twin6 Be monitors. And finally, a small, but important point: the footswitch input. It enables one to connect a pedal to deactivate the subwoofer and the high-pass crossovers on the outputs that supply the monitors. This simplifies and greatly improves control during the different stages in monitoring
- Speaker Size:11"
- Driver Type:Composite glass sandwich "W" cone (Glass/Fiber/Glass)
- Driver Power Amp:350W RMS
- Frequency Range:30Hz - 250kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:116 dB SPL @ 1m
- Input Types:3 x XLR
- Output Types:2 x XLR
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" (footswitch)
- Weight:50.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:#FOPRO-SUB6