Descripción del Producto
- Parallel compression
- Stepped pots
- Sidechain filter
- Re-engineered xpressor stereo analog compressor
- Class A topology
- Parallel processing and Side Chain Out-/Inputs to save precious converter channels and internal computer processing power
- Gain reduction limiter with precise and bright LEDs
- Creative negative ratios
- Warm mode
- Auto Fast for compressing very high peaks even with slow attack values automatically
- Logarithmic and linear release curves
- High-quality and light construction in aluminum housing, all made in Germany
- Laser-engraved labeling for a more precise display of the parameters
- Mastering grade world-class stereo processing quality for an incredibly fair price point
- 41 stepped potentiometers
- 1U 19" rack-mount
The xpressor sounds wide, open and punchy and will keep your audio pristine. You'll especially love the Auto Fast feature, a switchable semi-automation that lets you achieve the perfect attack. What's more, the xpressor features stepped pots, so you can always repeat your results.
elysia xpressor Neo at a Glance:
Parallel compression lets you dial in a mix of compressed and uncompressed signal. This is a built-in feature on the elysia xpressor. Parallel compression, sometimes called New York Compression, lets you maintain the subtleties of the performance while controlling and taming the dynamics.
The elysia xpressor features stepped pots, each pot has 41 steps. This makes recalling precise settings very easy, and even experimenting with new settings. No more guessing on where the knob was exactly set to, the xpressor makes it simple.
The sidechain filter on the elysia xpressor lets you dial in compression on specific frequencies while avoiding others. For instance: you can compress the bass drum frequencies to your liking without having to compress the entire mix, which would likely lead to over compressing the song. You can really dial in your compression with the xpressor.
elysia xpressor|neo Features:
Detalles del Producto
- Marca: Elysia