Despite its power, the 1073DPD is remarkably simple to operate. Two rear-panel Mic inputs and Line inputs feed dual Class A gain stages, with adjustable Gain control and selectable 48V available on the Mic inputs. Class A analogue outputs in XLR format are also found on the rear panel, controlled via adjustable front-panel ±10dB Trim controls. Analogue insert points are provided ahead of the A/D converters, ensure the classic Neve sound is retained.
The combination of legendary analogue circuitry and superior digital quality makes the 1073DPD the obvious choice as a front-end for recording to digital workstations.
- Two legendary 1073 microphone preamps in a convenient 1U rackmount design
- Superior Neve-designed analogue-to-digital 24-bit converters
- 192Khz operation with DSD conversion, selectable via front-panel controls
- Dedicated input Gain controls and output Trim controls on both channels
- +48V Phantom Power and Phase Reverse switch
- High quality Input Selector switch
- Neve designed transformers for inimitable Neve sound
- Hand-crafted and hand-wired by Neve in Burnley, UK