After lengthy testing and remanufacturing our driver, Auratone were finally able to achieve the purest sound equalling the sound of the original 5C Super Sound Cube. All components of the Auratone 5C Super Sound Cube driver are made of the highest quality materials in the United States. The cabinet is built with black laminate and quality craftsmanship.
The 5C, which became famous in the 1970's and 80's and has been used in virtually every major recording studio worldwide, is still the undisputed industry standard for "real world" referencing in the recording studio.
Durability, flat full-range response, amazing power handling and portability have made AURATONES the Recording, Broadcasting, and Motion Picture industries favorite “mixdown monitors.” . . . for comparison and final mixes, auditioning, remotes, and reference standard speakers.
- Dimensions: 6 1/2w x 6 1/2"h x 6"d
- Frequency Response: 75-15,000 Hz
- Impedance: 8 OHMS
- Driver: 4 1/2" Full Range
- SPL/Sensitivity: 90 DB @ 1w/1m
- Cabinet: Sealed 5/8" MDF
- Wattage: 25 Watt RMS/50 Watt Peak
- Made in the USA
Samson Servo 120A
Samson's latest amplifier design! The Servo 120A incorporates Discreet Power Topology and improved monitoring features. The Servo 120A is perfect for use with near-field monitors or as a headphone amp. The Servo 120A provides reliable reference-class audio in a compact package.
- 1U Rackmount Servo controlled power amplifier
- 60 Watts per side @ 4 ohms
- 120 watts into 8 ohms (bridged mono)
- 1/4. Balanced Phone Jack and RCA inputs
- Bi-polar design and toroidal transformer power supply
- Individual left and right Level controls
- 5-segment, 3-color LED meters
- Convection-cooled design
- Headphone Jack