Descripción del Producto
- Pressure-gradient condenser microphone transducer
- Variable cardioid/omni directional pattern
- Frequency range 20-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity -55 dB ref 1V/Pa (1.8 mV/Pa)
- Equivalent noise level <19 dB SPL, A weighted rms
- Overload sound level 140 dB SPL
- Power supply P48 phantom, 2 mA
- Diameter 63 mm (100 mm wide at yoke), length 261 mm
- Weight 1.2 kg
- Output connector 3-pin XLR
- Made in USA
Series Seven microphones provide unprecedented flexibility in studio pickups with a variety of directional patterns. The C715 uses a unique single large diaphragm capsule with an adjustable vent allowing cardioid or omni operation, and includes a new, patent-pending metal foam housing for minimum acoustic coloration due to the elimination of many internal reflecting surfaces.
The C715 features the new single-sided capsule with a 5 micron evaporated gold diaphragm. The backplate has an adjustable vent, reached through an opening in the back of the grille, that allows the mic to be adjusted from cardioid to omni. The single diaphragm capsule has a particularly smooth sound, usable for many studio applications where some conventional dual diaphragm mics are too harsh or bright.
The internal circuitry uses a class-A cascode FET front end, driving a large nickel core Lundahl output transformer for compatibility with a wide range of preamps and consoles. The internal high voltage linear supply generates capsule polarization voltage without using a switching oscillator, for very low noise.
The capsule assembly in the C715 is internally shock mounted so that the mic may be attached directly to a stand through its rugged yoke mount, without using any external accessories.
Detalles del Producto
- Marca: Josephson Engineering