Ez1073eq - (500 series Class A Equaliser) with line gain and output trim control.
The ez1073eq is a Class A, line amp and EQ/Filter module which occupies a single slot in a 500 series rack. Fully populated with Carnhill transformers and inductors to achieve its distinctive classic sound. This high-end hand-built British module provides an affordable solution for the modern cost conscious studio.SPECIFICATIONS
- Classic (Class A) amplifier design
- All discrete component (no surface mount devices)
- Entirely hand assembled and tested in the England to exacting quality standards.
- Line Input: Carnhill transformer balanced (Classic VTB9046) - 20dB to +20dB, rotary switchable in 4dB steps (centre 0dB), 10k Input Impedance
- Line Output: Carnhill transformer balanced (Classic full size output transformer)
- EQ/Filter Stage: 3 inductor (Class A) amplifier design
- HF (12kHz) +/- 16dB gain continuously variable
- MF (switchable; 360Hz, 700Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz & 7.2kHz) +/- 16dB gain continuously variable
- LF (switchable; 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz) +/- 16dB gain continuously variable
- Low Pass Filter (switchable; 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz) -18dB per Octave
- Stainless steel chassis
- Total current consumption 110mA (per unit)
- For use in API (and compatible) Lunchbox and VPR500 racking systems.
Lead times may apply.