The ezP1A-500 is a passive filter with a classic Class A gain make-up stage which occupies two slots in a 500 series rack. Fully populated with 3 Carnhill transformers and Permalloy Inductor to achieve a distinctive classic sound. This high-end hand-built British module provides an affordable solution for the modern cost conscious studio.
- Classic Permalloy Inductor based filter.
- Class A Gain Make-up stage.
- Input, Interstage and Output transformers.
- All discrete component (no surface mount devices)
- Entirely hand assembled and tested in the England to exacting quality standards.
- Line Input: Carnhill transformer balanced (Mu-metal screened Classic VTB9046), 10k Input Impedance
- Interstage: Carnhill Mu-metal screened Classic VTB9046
- Line Output: Carnhill transformer balanced (Classic full size output transformer)
- Stainless steel chassis.
Lead times may apply.