Slate Pro Audio Fox QuadTone Specifications:
- Dual-channel Mic Preamp
- Instrument Inputs, Phase, Phantom, Pad
- Four boutique circuit paths in each channel:
- Vintage: 1073 Class A, Transformer In/Out
- Modern: Ultra High Resolution, Transformer-less
- Vintage Combo: Modern Input > Vintage Output
- Modern Combo: Vintage Input > Modern Output
Covering the range from classic “British Class A-style” vintage tone to ultra-clean modern sparkle, the Slate Pro Audio Fox QuadTone two-channel microphone preamplifier is one of the most versatile mic pres out there. The way the Fox shapes tone is brilliant. There are two completely independent microphone preamplifier circuits in each of the Fox’s channels. The Vintage circuit calls up the sound of the legendary 1073-style preamp – warm, fat, and full of lush harmonics. Conversely, the Modern setting gives you a sparkling clean sound that’s perfect for capturing acoustic instruments in picture-perfect detail. What’s more, the Fox features two Combo modes, which combine the input and the output sections of both circuits, giving you a pair of completely unique preamp sounds.
- Modern circuit provides ultra-clear sound
- Two combo modes combine the input and output sections of each preamp circuit
- Includes instrument inputs, phase controls, and phantom power
- 100% boutique audio. Made in California, USA
Get four fantastic microphone preamplifier sounds, from the Slate Pro Audio Fox 2-channel mic pre!