The Eventide H9000R continues Eventide's unbroken tradition of delivering industry-leading signal processing power to the pro audio community. The culmination of a multi-year development cycle, the H9000R features 8x the processing power of the H8000 and a huge array of I/O options, as well as network capability. The H9000R model comes with a blank front panel.
The multichannel processing power of the H9000R makes it a suitable platform for surround sound and for processing several tracks of audio simultaneously. In addition, the H9000R introduces the concept of FX Chains which allows users to connect any set of four effects with flexible routing. FX Chains can be created to act as a voice channel, a guitar 'pedal board', a modular synth with effects, etc.
The H9000R's remote control application, emote, is available for users working 'in the box' or over an audio network. Emote is available as a stand-alone application for Mac and PC and as a plug-in for ProTools, AU and VST.
- 4 quad core ARM processors serving as 16 DSP engines
- 8 channels of pristine analog audio I/O, AES/EBU, ADAT, 16 USB audio channels
- Optional audio network connection for MADI, Dante, Ravenna and more
- Control the unit using Eventide's remote software or as a DAW plug-in
- Innovative FX Chains make setting up and managing complex effects easy