The Hear Back Pro 4-pack from Hear Technologies makes quality personal monitoring effortless. Modular and expandable, the Hear Back Pro system consists of a hub and up to 32 personal mixers. The hub supplies signal and power to the mixers, and features four configurable card slots to meet your exact I/O needs. The mixers connect to the hub via Cat 5e/6 cable. This package includes the hub, which is loaded with a network card and two 8-channel analog input cards, and four mixers. This package also boasts all the necessary cables, so you can get up and running fast. The easy-to-use Hear Back Pro 4-pack is a simple path to effective personal monitoring.
Hear Technologies Hear Back Pro 4-pack at a Glance:
Hear Back Pro hub powers up to 32 mixers
- Hear Back Pro hub powers up to 32 mixers
- Hear Back mixer creates your own personal monitor mix
A single hub supplies signal and power to a maximum of 32 mixers - this bundle includes four mixers. That's one for you and three more for other members in the band! You can always purchase more mixers (again, up to 32) if the need arises. If that's not enough, hubs can be daisy-chained using the HBus In/Out port for virtually unlimited system size. The Hub supports 16 channels of ADAT lightpipe or analog via DB-25 input. It couldn't be any easier!
Hear Back mixer creates your own personal monitor mix
The Hear Back Pro mixer is your personal control surface that creates YOUR OWN monitor mix - live! The mixer offers control over 18 input channels (16 mono channels + AUX IN + Intercom IN), as well as monitor volume, panning, and stereo link. Also, for convenient onstage or studio use, the mixer offers a built-in standard threaded mic stand mount! Each mixer is connected to the hub via affordable and easily available Cat 5e/6 cables. Total control of your own mix - that's the Hear Back system.
Hear Technologies Hear Back Pro 4-pack Features:
- Personal monitor package with hub, 4 mixers, 4 50' Cat 6 cables, and 2 analog DA-88-style cables
- Hub is loaded with a network card and 2 8-channel analog input cards
- Analog input cards accept signals from the mixers via auxiliary, matrix, monitor, and/or direct outputs
- Remaining card slot can be configured to meet your exact I/O needs
- Built-in HBus In/Out ports for daisy-chaining hubs into a larger system
- Modular and expandable up to 32 mixers