Descripción del Producto
- Prethos® Advanced Preamplifier Technology: Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier provides transparency, extremely fast transient response and no crossover distortion. Minimizes harmonic and intermodulation distortions.
- Groundbreaking specifications: 4dB of self-noise and max SPL of 131 dB for a total dynamic range of 127 dB – an increase of 7 dB that defines the new standard for cleanly nuanced audio capture
- Multiple polar patterns–cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional–for maximum flexibility in a wide variety of recording applications
- Dual 1 inch, externally biased, ultra-thin, 2.5 μm, 24 Karat gold-layered, low mass diaphragms provide superior frequency response
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates rumble from mechanical vibration below 17 Hz.
- Switchable 15 dB pad for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted stand vibration noise or counteract proximity effect
- Integrated three-stage “pop” protection grille reduces plosives and other breath noise
- Guitar Amp
- Studio Vocals
- Video / Broadcast / ENG
- Acoustic String Instruments
- Drums / Percussion
- Polar Pattern
- Type: Condenser (externally biased)
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Bidirectional
- lmpedance: 50 ohms
- Phantom power required?: 11–52 V DC phantom power (IEC-61938) 5.8 mA, maximum
Multi-Pattern Dual Diaphragm Microphone
Premium microphone with three polar pattern options (cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional).
The KSM44A is a premium, large-diaphragm, side-address condenser microphone with multiple polar pattern options (cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional). The refined and sophisticated design of the KSM44A features an externally biased, dual 1-inch diaphragms, extensive internal pop filtering and Prethos® Advanced Preamplifier Technology for a ground-breaking threshold minimum of self-noise. The KSM44A is the premier choice for the highest level of professional studio and stage performance.
A milestone achievement in sound reinforcement, Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology employs transparent internal circuitry architectures that enable unprecedented audio quality and performance.
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Accesorio para micrófono*
Cloud - The Cloudlifter® CL-1
*Se vende por separado
Detalles del Producto
- Marca: Shure