Since its release in 2009, our original LCD2 headphone has been an industry favorite amongst passionate listeners everywhere.
Audeze proudly presents a new take on our classic LCD2 design. The new LCD2 Classic headphone comes with a lightweight suspension headband, special crystal-infused nylon rings, remodeled audio jacks, and features the warm sound signature of the original LCD2 driver. Made right here in our Southern California facility.
Enhance your music creation experience
Introducing Audeze REVEAL, a set of free plug-ins that can be used for mixing and mastering on your headphones with confidence. REVEAL is compatible with most popular digital audio workstations (DAWs). Now available in VST/AU/AAX formats for PC and Mac.Features
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Leather-free earpads and spring steel suspension headband
- Audeze Technology
- Large ultra thin-film diaphragms
- Double-sided magnetic structure
- Package Includes
- 1.9m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- Travel case not included
Note: The tensioned set screws in the sides of the headband's adjustment blocks are pre-set and glued in our factory, and are not adjustable. Do not attempt to adjust these screws, as damage may result that is not covered by warranty.
- Style - Over-ear, open-back
- Transducer type - Planar magnetic
- Magnetic structure - Proprietary magnet array
- Phase management - N/A
- Magnet type - Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type - Ultra-thin
- Transducer size - 106 mm
- Maximum power handling - 15W
- Maximum SPL - >130dB
- Frequency response - 10Hz – 50kHz
- THD - <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance - 70 ohms
- Sensitivity - 101dB/1mw (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum power requirement - >100mW
- Recommended power level - 1 - 4W
To avoid damage to your headphones and/or hearing, ensure the volume on your player is turned down before connecting your headphones. After placing headphones on your head, gradually turn up the volume until you reach a comfortable listening level. Exposure to excessive sound levels can cause gradual hearing loss and damage your headphones.
Excessive power levels can damage your headphones. Be sure to stay within the rated power levels of 5W RMS / 15W PEAK to minimize the risk of damage, which is not covered under warranty.