Audeze LCD2 Closed-Back!
By popular demand, Audeze proudly announces the newest addition to our critically-acclaimed LCD series. Building on the classic sound of the LCD-2, this closed-backed headphone offers the pure, authentic listening experience of our planar magnetic headphone but with increased isolation and greatly reduced ambient noise. The LCD2 Closed-Back produces a private, powerful, and immersive experience. It’s just you and your music!
Bold and Intensely Powerful
Boasting a sleek, modern design, superb dynamics, and ultra-low distortion, the LCD2 Closed-Back delivers a rich and hugely satisfying sound. It’s deep and controlled bass is intensely powerful, yet amazingly accurate and delicate when needed.
Engineered for Hours of Comfortable Listening
The new LCD2 Closed-Back headphone comes with a lightweight suspension headband, special crystal-infused nylon rings, and contoured memory foam earpads for enhanced comfort.
Enhance your music creation experience
Introducing Audeze REVEAL, a set of free plug-ins that can be used for mixing and mastering on your headphones with confidence. REVEAL is compatible with most popular digital audio workstations (DAWs). Now available in VST/AU/AAX formats for PC and Mac.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Leather-free earpads and spring steel suspension headband
- Large ultra thin-film diaphragms
- Double-sided magnetic structure
- 1.9m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- Travel case not included
Note: The tensioned set screws in the sides of the headband's adjustment blocks are pre-set and glued in our factory, and are not adjustable. Do not attempt to adjust these screws, as damage may result that is not covered by warranty.
- Style: Over-ear, closed-back
- Transducer type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Proprietary magnet array
- Phase management: Non-Fazor
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-thin
- Transducer size: 106 mm
- Maximum power handling: 5W RMS
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 70 ohms
- Sensitivity: 101 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum power requirement: >100mW
- Recommended power level: >250mW
- Weight: 635g
To avoid damage to your headphones and/or hearing, ensure the volume on your player is turned down before connecting your headphones. After placing headphones on your head, gradually turn up the volume until you reach a comfortable listening level. Exposure to excessive sound levels can cause gradual hearing loss and damage your headphones.
Excessive power levels can damage your headphones. Be sure to stay within the rated power level of 5W RMS to minimize the risk of damage, which is not covered under warranty.