Telefunken microphones have long been a recording industry standard. Now they fill an even larger space in the studio world with their first non-tube small diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M62 FET! The hyper-cardioid pattern and a flat EQ response between 150Hz to 3kHz with a dip at 6kHz and an airy peak at 8kHz makes the M62 perfect for cymbals, percussion, or even recording live performances.
- Telefunken's first FET solid-state condenser mic
- TK62 hyper-cardioid capsule
- Slight dip at 6kHz and peak at 8kHz
- Great for recording live performances
- Frequency response from 20Hz-20kHz
- Ships with shockmount and XLR cable
- Requires +48V phantom power