The Hear Technologies Mix Back is an affordable 16-in monitor mixer with 12 mono and two stereo outputs for live or studio cue use. The 11-rackspace unit can be cascaded for more inputs. An optional talkback remote instantly connects the engineer with any (or all) of the musicians.
Hear Technologies Mix Back Monitor Mixer at a Glance:
16-input mixer with analog and digital outputs
- 16-input mixer with analog and digital outputs
- High-quality mic/line inputs with inserts, highpass filter and 4-band EQ
- Master section with effects returns, aux return with level control, and talkback mc preamp
It's easy to configure the perfect monitor mix setup with the Hear Technologies Mix Back. Assign any of the 16 inputs to one of 12 mono outputs and two stereo mix outputs to route signal to individual monitor stations. In addition, the Mix Back includes two ADAT optical outputs for digital connections, plus two HearBus outs for connection to other Hear Technologies gear.
High-quality mic/line inputs with inserts, highpass filter and 4-band EQ
The Mix Back's input section features 16 high-quality mic/line inputs (with passive splitters). Each input features a channel insert, a signal/clip LED, a 100Hz highpass filter, and an independent gain control. In addition, the Mix Back input channels each have 4-band EQ with separate controls for sweep and boost/cut on the mid bands.
The Mix Back master section offers two stereo and 12 mono TRS outputs with switch-selectable meter/headphone monitoring. Two stereo TRS balanced effect returns are augmented by switch-assignable FX1/FX2 returns to the 12 mono masters. A stereo aux return with level controls can be routed to both stereo busses - great for a FOH mix or the studio "two mix." The Mix Back's talkback mic preamp is assignable to stereo masters 1 & 2, mono outputs 1-12, and the balanced Intercom output. A 16-button talkback remote connects using standard Cat 5e cable. In addition, the Mix Back provides 16 channels of ADAT and HearBus output.
Hear Technologies Mix Back Monitor Mixer Features:
- 16 x 12 x 2 X 2 monitor mixer
- Two stereo outputs, 12 mono outputs
- Two ADAT optical outs and two HearBus outputs
- 16 high-quality mic/line inputs with passive split
- Channel inserts
- Signal/clip LED indicator
- 100Hz highpass filter
- 4-band EQ with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands
- Two stereo level and pan controls (ST1 & ST2)
- Switch-selectable effects 1-2 sends
- Two stereo TRS balanced effect returns
- Switch-assignable FX1/FX23 returns to the 12 mono masters
- Stereo Aux return with level controls to both stereo busses
- Bus inputs permit stacking multiple mixers
- Talkback mic preamp assignable to stereo masters 1 and 2, mono outputs 1-12, and the balanced Intercom output
- 16-button talkback remote connects using standard Cat 5e cable
- 16 channels of ADAT and HearBus output