The Ocean Way Audio Pro2A is the latest addition to the OWA speaker line achieving efficient distortion-free dynamic range in an aesthetically appealing trapezoidal. Its cabinet features a sleek design with attention to time alignment, reduce baffle reflections and materials designed to minimize low frequency resonance. Its port is optimized to increase the woofer's low frequency extension ands sound pressure level capacity.
Pro2A's HF driver is a high definition silk fabric dome design with excellent mechanical linearity. The LF driver is geometrically reinforced aluminum cone with a vented cast aluminum chassis yielding optimum strength and low compression. Combined with the cabinet, the system offers minimal reflection, high resolution and low listening fatigue over the entire audio spectrum.
The two-way, self-powered design delivers amazing performance allowing for flexibility of the placement in the room with a uniform frequency response of 35 Hz to 25 kHz, and 110 dB maximum SPL between channels. The precise room response controls allows for adjustments to the varying acoustic environments. The speaker allows the listener to hear a natural, open and accurate image. The Pro2A stands above the best in its class.
- 250 watts/side, 2-way self-powered with digital and analog inputs, accepting 24 bit / 192 kHz data streams
- Efficient distortion-free dynamic range in a sleek design
- Detailed attention to time alignment and reduced baffle reflections
- Optimized offer low frequency extension and sound pressure level capacity
- HF driver silk fabric dome design, detailed definition with superb mechanical linearity
- LF driver geometrically reinforced aluminum cone yielding optimum strength and low compression
- Low listening fatigue over the entire audio spectrum
- Powered: Yes
- Driver Configuration: 2-way
- HF Driver Size/Amp: 1" / 125 W
- LF Driver Size/Amp: 8" / 125 W
- AES-3 Digital Inputs: Yes
- Frequency Range: 35 Hz - 25 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 110 dB
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Dimensions: 16 in (H) / 11.5 in (W) / 13.5 in (D)
- Weight: 45 lb