Descripción del Producto
- Studio vocal microphone
- New small-diaphragm capsule architecture, with bevelled collar for controlling the polar response
- Warm, clear sonic character with smoothly rolled-off diffuse-field response
- Capsule head with adjustable tilt angle
- Optimal on-axis frequency response featuring a mild high-frequency lift
- Very smooth polar response; carefully-controlled narrowing of the pattern at high frequencies
- Diffuse-field response parallel to the 0° response, with a gentle roll-off at high frequencies
- Newly designed electronics offer a very high maximum sound pressure level
The Schoeps V4 U is a studio vocal microphone providing warm, clear sonic character with smoothly rolled-off diffuse-field response. It unites the outstanding technical characteristics typical with a timeless, classic design. The look of the V4 U is based on the Schoeps CM 51/3 from 1951. But the V4 U is a thoroughly modern studio microphone. Its capsule, circuitry and mechanical construction are the result of extensive new development.
The SGV Set contains the microphone, a wooden case and the SGV stand clamp. The base of the SGV has a 5/8"-27 NS internal thread. A threaded adapter is supplied for 3/8" and 1/2" mounting. The angle can be varied continuously in the vertical plane.
A 33 mm beveled collar causes the capsule’s directivity to increase steadily and smoothly at high frequencies, as in a large diaphragm microphone. Meanwhile, the superior acoustic qualities of a small-diaphragm capsule like the extraordinarily smooth frequency and polar response are maintained. The capsule is elastically suspended internally to reduce solid-borne sound such as handling noise.
The V4 U features a newly-developed bridge-type balanced output circuit. Maximum sound pressure level of 144 dB SPL, corresponding to an output level of 4.8 V. The output stage transformerless and free of coupling capacitors. The resulting output impedance is low and constant with frequency, while the symmetry is very high. With a symmetrical, balanced output, the entire audio circuit is symmetrical from the output of the FET onward. It features high immunity to interference, with gapless shielding and a modern RFI filter at the output; very good electromagnetic compatibility.
V4 microphone, wooden box, and rigid mic clip
TUBE OR SOLID STATE
NUMBER OF MICROPHONES
50 Hz - 22 kHz
-35.9 dBV/Pa (16 mV)
Detalles del Producto
- Variante: Blue
- Marca: Schoeps Mikrofone