Descripción del Producto
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Replacement cartridge: R57
- Bass Amp
- Guitar Amp
- Acoustic String Instruments
- Drums / Percussion
- Polar Pattern
- SM57-LC - Without Cable
- SM57-X2u - Includes XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
An industry standard for performance and recording, the versatile and rugged SM57 is an exceptional instrument microphone and vocal microphone.
The legendary Shure SM57 is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. The SM57 has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern that isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds.
Outstanding performance, reliability, and application diversity make this "workhorse" the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers worldwide.
Form Factor: Handheld Mountable
Model Line: SM
Available Options :
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Accesorio para micrófono*
Cloud - The Cloudlifter® CL-1
*Se vende por separado
Detalles del Producto
- Variante: SM57-LC
- Marca: Shure