The Dangerous SOURCE provides the critical link between your ears and the music. Every tracking and mixing decision hinges upon what you hear: how to locate the microphone’s sweet spot for the perfect vocal, where to place the panning to define each instrument’s space, creating the perfect marriage of kick and bass in the track…
Plug in two pairs of headphones and get inspired-serious amplification to turn up your creative heat.
Select any of the four sources individually or at the same time- plug your iPod into AN2 and jam along in AN1. Listen to any combination of sources from either section. For example, let the singer hear their own personal headphone mix from the AN2 input, while you engineer the real mix, coming from the USB input.
There’s even a line level control room output, mirroring the speaker selector for dubbing, sampling or running external meters.
Switch between two sets of speakers... or use one output for a subwoofer... or play them both at once to blow up the neighborhood.
Built for life on the road, slide the SOURCE into your backpack and hit the streets.
- Portable or rack-installable (kit optional)
- Two speaker outs (can be engaged simultaneously)
- Headphones can monitor single or multiple sources
- Two analog inputs: Mini stereo & XLR/TRS combo jacks
- Two digital inputs: AES/SPDIF and USB
- USB in: up to 192 kHz/24-bit for Mac and Windows