Descripción del Producto
- Handles 150dB SPL without distortion
- 20Hz to 20kHz flat frequency response
- Fastest impulse response of any bass drum microphone on the market
- Machined from solid stainless steel for bulletproof reliability
- Frequency Response: 20Hz -20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 3mV/Pa (-50dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 150dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 200Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 1000Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 20dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions (L x D): 192mm x 22mm (7.57 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .36 lb (164g)
Punch through the mix.
Don’t be fooled by its small size. The SR20LS won’t miss a beat on your bass drum. With handling capabilities of 150dB SPL and a cardioid condenser capsule that captures the full spectrum of sound all the way down to 20Hz, the Earthworks SR20LS beautifully captures all of the deep, rich lows and crisp, natural highs you’re after.
The SR20LS is a revolution in bass drum miking, on stage and in the studio. Get full, deep low frequency response extending all the way down to 20Hz, with an extremely gentle proximity that never becomes boomy. Couple that with a totally natural high frequency response that captures every detail in the attack of your drum.
Detalles del Producto
- Marca: Earthworks