The SU-017 large-diaphragm tube condenser microphone delivers sound that is as rich, warm, solid, and beautiful as its hand-crafted, polished design suggests. Swappable capsules make this high performance microphone at home in a wide range of critical recording applications, from vocals to orchestral instruments.
Features a cardioid capsule with gold-sputtered, hand-tuned 1 inch diaphragm; optional capsules include omnidirectional and figure 8 patterns.
- Type- Tube condenser microphone
- Capsules- Two 34mm membranes (one gold sputtered)
- Frequency Range- 20Hz/20kHz
- Polar Pattern- Cardioid (swappable) with optional omnidirectional and figure 8
- Sensitivity- 16mV/Pa
- Impedance- 270 Ohms
- SPL -120 dB Equivalent Noise- 20 dB (a-weighted)
- Tube Type- 6G1P
- Power- Dedicated power supply- BP - 017
- Size- 226mm length x 55mm diameter
- Weight- 950g
- Extras- wooden microphone box, power supply, 6 pin cable, shock mount