THE LOUDSPEAKER DEDICATED TO NEARFIELD AND MIDFIELD
As well as new speaker drivers (a 5” midrange and a 10” subwoofer) with high efficiency and power handling, the Trio11 Be monitor enjoys all of Focal's very latest technologies when it comes to acoustics and electronics: TMD and NIC technologies; optimised vents that promote dynamic control and perfect bass definition; high excursion, enabling even more linearity of the subwoofer...
Thanks to its class G amplification, Trio11 Be delivers a high SPL (118dB at 1m) and offers a great versatility of use and installation configurations in nearfield AND midfield applications. A key asset, always coming along with an extremely precise sound reproduction and stereo image.
With an extended bandwidth (30 Hz-40 kHz), this loudspeaker is also composed of a 3-way monitor and a 2-way monitor, just like Trio6 Be, which lets you check the mix transfer sound quality thanks to FOCUS mode.
With Trio11 Be, power and versatility are waiting for you!
Feel the difference!
- Power Configuration:Tri-amped
- LF Driver Size:10" Subwoofer
- LF Driver Type:W composite sandwish cone
- MF Driver Size:5" Woofer
- MF Driver Type:W composite sandwich cone
- HF Driver Size:1"
- HF Driver Type:Berylium inverted dome
- LF Driver Power Amp:300W, class G
- MF Driver Power Amp:150W, class G
- HF Driver Power Amp:100W, class AB
- Total Power:550W
- Frequency Response:30Hz-40kHz (3-way mode), 90Hz-20kHz (2-way mode)
- Maximum Peak SPL:118dB (3-way), 105dB (2-way)
- Input Types:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Output Types:1 x 1/4"
- Enclosure Type:Ported
- Enclosure Material:0.8", 1.8" panels with Red burr Ash side veneers
- Weight:82.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:#FOPRO-TRIO11BE