This standard bearer of the Shape series features two passive radiators, woofers equipped with a new Flax cone, and the latest “M”-shaped Aluminium/Magnesium inverted dome tweeter. Perfect weapon of mass production for professionals.
Shape Twin is made in France, just like Shape 40, 50 and 65. Designed to meet the needs of nearfield monitoring, these monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimised for the acoustics of small listening rooms. Shape Twin stands out through its excellent rendering over the whole audio spectrum, its broad frequency response in the low end, and its high SPL considering its size. The compact design makes it easy to integrate even into the most cramped of rooms. Finally, its 2.5-way design gives it a real advantage when it comes to controlling the bass and lower mid-range registers which are the hardest to control in small rooms.
Shape Twin’s five innovations present a remarkable tonal balance, with very wide and precise stereo imaging. The low frequencies are well defined as well as controlled. The low-mid and mid ranges provide a true neutral sound.
- Power Configuration:Tri-amped, 2.5-way
- LF Driver Size:5" woofer
- LF Driver Type:Flax sandwich cone
- MF Driver Size:5" woofer
- MF Driver Type:Flax sandwich cone
- HF Driver Size:1" tweeter
- HF Driver Type:M-shaped Aluminum-Magnesium inverted dome
- LF Driver Power Amp:80W
- MF Driver Power Amp:80W
- HF Driver Power Amp:50W
- Total Power:210W Class AB
- Frequency Response:40Hz-35kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:110.5 dB SPL @ 1m
- Input Types:1 x XLR, 1 x RCA
- Enclosure Type:Passive radiator
- Enclosure Material:15mm Medium-Density Fiberboard with Natural Walnut Vaneer
- Weight:24 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:#FOPRO-SHAPETWIN