PRECIO PROMOCIONAL BLACK FRIDAY - Solo hasta agotar existencias.
NO ACUMULABLE CON PROMO BUEN FIN
The WA76 Discrete Compressor is a modern reproduction of the Classic '76 Revision D. The WA76 has a fully discrete signal path and uses the original Reichenbach Engineering's (now CineMag) transformer design. The classic '76 was a major breakthrough in limiter technology, and used on hundreds of hit records since its inception. Engineers have craved the ultra-fast attack time and trademark sound of the '76 for decades, and now it is finally affordable!
Our goal was to make a compressor of this pedigree affordable for the first time, without compromising the quality and design parameters that make this type of compressor so desirable.
- Utilizes premium grade input and output CineMag USA Transformers
- True to the Classic '76 compressor in design and performance
- Completely discrete signal path
- Modeled after the D revision
- Supports the famous "all buttons in" ratio setting
- Ultra fast attack time
- Class A line level output amplifier
- Input impedance - 600 ohms, bridges-T control (floating)
- Frequency Response ± 1 dB 20 Hz to 20kHz
- XLR and TRS inputs. XLR and TRS outputs
- 50db of gain
- Less than 0.4% total harmonic distortion from 50 Hz to 20 kHz with limiting
- Signal to noise ratio is greater than 74 dB at +25 dBm
- EIN -104.1 dbm
- Attack time, 20 microseconds to 800 microseconds
- Release time, 50 milliseconds to 1 second
- Meter provides dB gain reduction and dB output
- Internal power supply, external 24v AC power transformer
- 19″ Rackmount chassis, 2U
- 1-year warranty