Descripción del Producto
- Utilizes premium grade input and output CineMag USA Transformers
- Tube Equalizer based on the classic “Pultec” EQP-1A
- Premium high voltage 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- CineMag inductor EQ section
- EQ section is bypassable - signal still passes through tubes and transformers for warming effect
- No insertion loss - loss restored by tube amplifier
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced inputs
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced outputs
- Flat frequency response from 20 Hz - 50 kHz
- Boost and Cut controls can be used simultaneously for phase effect
- Low frequency boost - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 12 db
- Low frequency cut - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 18 db
- High frequency boost - 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz - 18 db
- High frequency cut - 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 kHz - 14 db
- 5 added frequency points for greater flexibility
- Switchable 115/230 volt IEC power inlet
- Dimensions: 19 x 3.5 x 6 inches - 2RU rack mountable.
- POWER: 48V PHANTOM OR TWO 9V BATTERIES. CAN ALSO BE USED PASSIVELY
- CUSTOM-WOUND CINEMAG USA OUTPUT TRANSFORMER
- CONVERTS INSTRUMENTS TO MIC-LEVEL SIGNALS WITHOUT SIGNAL DEGRADATION
- IDEAL SOLUTION FOR PLUGGING YOUR INSTRUMENT DIRECT INTO ANY MIC PRE
- TOP-QUALITY CLASS A COMPONENTS WITH GOLD-PLATED TRACES ON CIRCUIT BOARD
- RUGGED ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION
- PAD: VARIABLE FROM -3 TO -30DB
- BALANCED OUTPUT: 600 OHMS, MIC LEVEL
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 1 MEG OHMS
- THD: .01% FROM 20HZ TO 50HZ. LESS THAN .003% FROM 50HZ TO 20KHZ
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10HZ TO 90KHZ +/- 0.5DB
The EQP-WA is a re-creation of the most renown tube Equalizer in studio history, the "Pultec EQP-1A". Not only does the look and feel of the EQP-WA match the classic Pultec units, but the sonic quality has been carefully considered by using top-end components such as CineMag transformers and premium tubes. This fully discrete Tube EQ can pull euphoric sonics from any track and bring a brilliance and luster to mixes that’s nearly impossible to achieve inside-the-box. We are proud to have once again redefined the industry standard by bringing a fully professional-grade equalizer to the market at a price that's just as remarkable as the unit.
Our goal was to make a equalizer affordable for the first time, without compromising the quality and design parameters that make this type of equalizer so desirable.
Whether you play guitar, bass, keyboards or another stringed instrument, you'll need a direct box that won't diminish your instrument's tone, like the Direct Box Active and Direct Box Passive from Warm Audio. Built around world-famous CineMag USA Transformer topology and engineering, like no other DI Boxes in the world. Constructed with top-tier discrete components housed in rugged aluminum chassis' that include switches, knobs and connectors that are all designed to withstand heavy abuse on the road or in the studio.
Every aspect of our direct boxes are designed for maximum sonic integrity, from the custom-wound CineMag USA transformer to the rugged metal knob and switches. You can expect warm, rich tone even after long cable runs, and the extruded aluminum enclosure ensures a long life span. When you need to convert an instrument-level signal to mic-level, with sonic quality as your top priority, you'll be well-served with the Direct Box Active and Direct Box Passive from Warm Audio.
New DI Box Experience
Warm Audio DI boxes offer the rare versatility of having an onboard variable pad knob which attenuates your input signal all the way from -3dB to -30dB, which will easily tame any instrument input source.
Both of our Direct Boxes offer a Thru-put jack that is jumpered to the input jack. It is a convenience jack allowing you to send your instrument's signal to a second place in addition to the live mixer or recording device. Our Direct Boxes can also take a recorded signal at line level and send it to another line input while simultaneously sending signal out of the XLR mic level output of the Direct Box.
Typical Applications For A DI Box
Connecting electronic instruments such as guitar, bass, keyboard, or drum machines directly to a PA or recording system. Simply put, a DI box converts the high impedance, unbalanced output signals to low impedance, balanced output signals. By doing so, the instrument signals are now converted to the proper voltage level for the PA or recording system - which greatly reduces and/or eliminates connections which could cause tonal shifts and distortion.
Detalles del Producto
- Marca: Warm Audio