More powerful version of the Zen Tour desktop Thunderbolt/USB audio recording interface with 2x DSP plus 2x FPGA Synergy Core low-latency effects and audio engine processors and improved AD/DA conversion
Our professional desktop audio interface grows even more powerful. Without getting much bigger. Zen Tour Synergy Core brings the following upgrades from the original Zen Tour:
• Improved AD/DA conversion – up to 130dB DNR, on par with Orion Studio Synergy Core
• 2x increase in channel count (32 channels at sample rates up to 192kHz)
• Thunderbolt™ 3 & USB 2.0 cross-platform connectivity for Mac / Windows
• Support for new Synergy Core-exclusive effects like Auto-Tune Synergy, Opto-2A, MES-432C, Comp-4K-Bus and others
• 8 DC-coupled line outputs for CV applications like controlling modular synthesizers
• Discrete ultra – linear microphone preamps
Antelope Audio Synergy Core interfaces employ ARM DSP + FPGA chips in custom configurations to process tens of input/output audio streams and hundreds of low-latency studio effects without burdening your computer. With 4x DSP + 2x FPGA processors, Zen Tour Synergy Core achieves a new standard for real-time audio effects in its category.
• Offload the bulk of your signal processing to the audio interface with hundreds of FX instances (at sample rates up to 192kHz)• Record, monitor, mix and master without perceived latency• Free up CPU for large sessions and resource-intensive virtual instruments
• Explore a growing library of vintage gear emulations and creative effects• Avoid latency stacking in complex effects chains• Improve system stability by lightening CPU load and optimising audio I/O
36 Synergy Core FX Included
Zen Tour Synergy Core comes with 36 Synergy Core FX included:
• 2 Preamps
• 4 Equalizers
• 5 Compressors
• 22 Guitar Amps & Cabs
• 2 Utility FX
• 1 ReverbGiving your projects a flying start, Zen Tour Synergy Core includes a compelling library of 36 meticulously modeled real-time studio effects. It’s all happening inside your audio interface with the lowest possible latency – thanks to FPGA’s massive parallel computing capabilities, DSP processing, and fast Thunderbolt™ connectivity. The included library can be expanded to include any effects you choose from our web store.Auto-Tune Synergy
Built from the ground-up for the Synergy Core platform, Auto-Tune Synergy adds live pitch correction to the Antelope Audio experience.
Industry-leading pitch correction anytime you need it – live, during recording, and at mixdown
Fully adjustable Retune Speed, Flex-Tune, and Humanize parameters with Auto-Key automatic key and scale detection
Real-time, low latency performance with the Edge Go modeling microphone and any Antelope Audio Synergy Core interface
‘Classic’ mode pays homage to the legendary “Auto-Tune 5 sound” heard on countless hit records
Small footprint, big connectivity! Zen Tour Synergy Core offers a choice of 4 Instrument/Line inputs, 4 Mic/Line Ins, 8 Line Outs, 2 Monitor Outs, 2 Headphone Outs and 2 Re-Amp Outs, totalling 8 analog inputs and 14 outputs.
4 Discrete Microphone Preamps
A proprietary design that honors the best of audio engineering practices, our fully discrete, ultra-linear microphone preamps have sound quality comparable to that of a great mixing desk.
The pioneer of atomic clocking in pro audio, Antelope Audio incorporates 20+ years of expertise in its audio interfaces. Our proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology & Jitter Management algorithm helps deliver the kind of artifact-free audio once accessible only to the most prestigious studios.
Full Speed Ahead
Record and monitor with maxed-out effects chains at high sample rates and low buffer sizes without taxing your CPU! You can enjoy Latency-Free Direct Monitoring over 4 independent internal mixers with 32 assignable inputs and stereo outputs.
Zen Tour Synergy Core has modern touchscreen controls giving immediate access to metering, level controls, presets and settings.
Zen Tour Synergy Core is our desktop-sized answer to professional rackmount equipment.The Synergy Core architecture lets you run processing-heavy projects without carrying external equipment like DSP accelerators, FX processors, and authorization dongles.
Route Any Audio
Built inside the software Control Panel, a comprehensive Routing Matrix houses a full-fledged digital patch bay to freely route audio between the interface’s analog and digital inputs and outputs.